Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Flower Letters And Block

Welcome back! Today I decided that I would show you how to make these really cute letters and block out of just a few simple supplies!

Supplies:
Cardboard
Pencil
Paper
 Fake Flowers
Foam Block
Cutting tool- X-acto knife, or just a dull knife
Ruler 
Hot Glue Gun



Step #1 foam block
Take the foam block and cut it in half. If you have a smaller square, then you can skip this step.
Step #2
Now, just cut off the stems of the flowers to leave a "stub" of wire, so that next you can stick the flowers in one of the halves. You can glue them to the foam, but I decided not to. 
Step #3
After that, if you do not want all the little pieces of foam on your table, I cut out a square slightly smaller than the foam and took four small thumbtacks and attached the paper to the foam.            And you are done!

Flower Letter
The first thing I did is I traced a letter onto cardboard and I cut it out.


Step #2 
Then I cut out a piece of exactly the same shape white paper.
You can also paint it. 
Step #3
Next I just started gluing flowers to the base, and after that, You are finished!

          ~JOY





No comments:

Post a Comment