Friday, August 14, 2015

DIY Notebooks

Hello!

Hello!
Today I've got some more ideas for school supplies to share with you. These are all notebooks that look really cute and are easy to make, so lets jump in!

Here are all the notebooks that I DIYd this year


These two are painted with regular acrylic paint that you can by at walmart for . 50$ 
To protect the paint, I went over it with Mod Podge.

These the easiest notebooks to make if you don't have artistic fingers.
The one on the left is glued scrapbook paper with a label; 
And on the right, I just glued paper hole punched circles and glued them on. For extra protection I went over and around the circles with matte Mod Podge.

Try to make some for yourself, and comment if you did!
Hope you find these fun to make and thank you for visiting my blog!

~JOY




No comments:

Post a Comment